The sampling palette knife spatula can be used to apply, distribute or evenly spread viscous media such as pastes and creams. The palette knife spatula reaches easily into the corners and curves of various containers and is suitable for scraping out bowls, removing residue or wiping off Bürkle’s volumetric and dosing spoons.
- Product made from renewable raw materials
- Bio PE, white, flexible and break-proof
- L×W 192×20 mm
- Optionally packaged individually and sterilised
- Clean room manufactured (clean room class 7)
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations
The dimensionally stable long edge of the plastic scraper is ideal for cutting viscous media. A small tip on the long edge can be used for ripping, for example packaging film. The scraper is also suitable for stirring and blending. The disposable sampling palette knife spatula is suitable for use in the pharmaceutical industry, chemistry, cosmetics and food and beverage.