High-quality dual labelled PPE and MDR nitrile gloves.
- Non sterile, powder-free, textured finish
- Highly resistant to chemical solvents and fats
- Excellent grip, especially when holding wet objects
- Particularly skin friendly for users with latex allergy
- Rolled cuffs minimise the risk of tearing
- Level 2 – AQL 1,5
These durable, ambidextrous gloves are ideal for use in pharmaceutical and industrial lab applications, as well as applications in medical, manufacturing, and cleaning areas. These gloves are free from phthalates, softeners, and allergenic latex proteins.
Certifikácie: EN 420, EN 455, EN ISO 374-1, EN 374-2, EN 16523-1, EN 374-4, EN 374-5; PPE Cat. III, Type B (KTP).
Food contact approved.