NHS Mag Sepharose magnetic beads are designed for pull-down techniques, involving isolation of a protein through adsorption of complex samples onto beads, enabling rapid capture and enrichment of selected proteins based on affinity.
- Visible and dense Sepharose based magnetic beads with N-hydroxysuccinimide ligand for easy coupling of biomolecules containing a free amine group
- Non-adherent beads eliminate smearing effects and aggregate formation
- Can be used without detergents
- Simple capture of target protein in small or large sample volumes (low microliter to high milliliter scale)
- Optimized capacity for enrichment or immunoprecipitation of target proteins, only low amounts of antibody needed
Flexible protocols with elution conditions optimized for both electrophoresis and mass spectrometry (MS) analysis of antibodies or other proteins with the desired affinity are covalently coupled to the medium via primary amines for purpose of target proteins of interest.
Compatible with MagRack 6 and MagRack Maxi, separation tools for handling the beads in microcentrifuge tubes.