Save time and standardise the activities in equipment preparation for sterilisation.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labour costs
- Simplifies the conformance to wrapping SOP's
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear- and puncture-resistant, hydrophobic and lint-free Tyvek® 1422A
- With elastic to fit a range of diameters
- Conveniently packaged 100 per sealed poly bag
Tyvek® Muffs provide a convenient means to cover flasks, beakers, containers, media bottles, valves, pipes, and hoses. These closures are breathable and can be used to prevent particulates and microbial contamination from entering openings of any size. Since they are autoclavable, they can be used during sterilisation to reduce time consuming wrapping of open containers. Each closure incorporates latex-free rubber elastic to create a positive seal around round shaped openings.
Certifikácie: Certificates of conformance sent with each shipment.