The AxyPrep™ FragmentSelect-I Kit is optimized for Illumina next generation sequencing platforms and Life Technologies (SOLiD) fragment size selection needs to simplify the library construction workflow. The kit is designed for fragment size selection needs in the Roche/454’s DNA Genome sequencer library construction workflow.
- Optimized fragment selection chemistries for Illumina, SOLiD, and Roche/454
- Versatile and flexible sequential fragment size selection; no gels needed
- Efficient removal of primer-dimers; no need for further clean-up steps
- Manual and automation friendly
- Scalable: Tube, 96-, and 384-well plate formats
- No centrifugation or filtration required
Post DNA shearing, the library construction process for next generation sequencing mostly requires fragment selection regardless of the platform
The AxyPrep™ FragmentSelect-I Kits utilize a unique paramagnetic bead technology for quick high-throughput optimized DNA size selection suitable for various next generation sequencing platforms.
Obtaining high recovery post fragment selection is becoming an important contributor for the reduction of sequencing bias.