Maintain sanitary conditions.
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimise downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Meet requirements for USP Class VI, FDA, REACH, and California Proposition 65
- Surface finishes to 15 micron minimises adhesion or entrapment
- Packaged to exacting tolerances under ISO Class 7 cleanroom conditions
- Compatible with other Tri-Clamp® connections
The sanitary Tri-Clamp barbed adapters are ideal for use in the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, and single-use disposable industries. The fittings are made from animal-derived ingredient-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP) and PVDF. They have excellent chemical resistance and may be sterilized by gamma irradiation, EtO, E-beam, or autoclave. The PVDF fittings withstand higher temperatures than the PP fittings and offer extremely low surface tension for lower protein and lipid binding.