Masterflex® L/S® Precision Pump Tubing, PharMed® BPT, Double-Y Elements for Masterflex Ultrapharm™ Pump Head, Avantor®Dodávateľ: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Genuine Masterflex® pump tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Gentle, low pulsation and accurate dosing and flow when used in the Masterflex Ultrapharm™ L/S® pump head
- Up to 10,000 hours of tubing life—reduces tubing costs and pump downtime
- Resists ozone and UV radiation to protect light-sensitive fluids
- Great for tissue and cell work—nontoxic and nonhemolytic
- Meets USP Class VI requirements and is FDA compliant
Applications: Cell and tissue culture work, pharmaceutical, light-sensitive samples
Characteristics: Nontoxic, nonhemolytic, extremely low permeability, resists acids, bases, and oxidizing agents; heat-sealable, bondable, formable, opaque beige
Choose our PharMed® BPT tubing for low gas permeability, UV and light resistance, and long tubing life. Ideal for protecting sensitive fluids in biopharmaceutical applications and cell and tissue culture work, this tubing meets USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9), and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 compliance standards. PharMed® BPT tubing has a working temperature range of –60 to 270 °F (–51 to 132 °C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma radiation up to 2.5 Mrad.
Based on your application needs, choose Precision tubing or High-Performance precision tubing. High-Performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift and the ability to pump viscous fluids.