Clarity Series earmuffs improve worker safety by blocking noise, while voice and signal frequencies can be heard more naturally. The earmuffs provide uniform attenuation that allows speech frequencies to be heard with less distortion – combating worker isolation and overprotection on the job.
- Uniform attenuation allows wearer to hear co-workers, instructions, and other important sounds more naturally while blocking out harmful noise
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Inner-ventilated headband minimises pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates; non deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- C2 model: 3-position headband allows wearers to position the headband over-the-head, behind-the-neck, or under-the-chin
The C1 model feature a low profile cup design, the multi-position C2 model a medium profile cup design and the C3 model a broad profile cup design.
The robust non-deforming dielectric design withstands use and abuse while protecting workers in electrical environments.
Certifikácie: EN 352-1, EN 352-3