Invasion chambers, Corning® BioCoat™ Matrigel®Dodávateľ: Corning
Corning® BioCoat™ Matrigel®
734-1049EA 692.83 EUR734-1049 734-1048 392-2501 734-1025 734-1047 734-1024
Invasion chambers, Corning® BioCoat™ Matrigel®
Doplňky a přísady médií z buněčných kultur
An in vitro system for assessing the invasive potential of both malignant and normal cells.
- Proven biological performance using Corning® FluoroBlok™ PET membrane coated with Corning® Matrigel® matrix
- Allows for rapid and reproducible quantitation of tumour cell invasion in vitro
- Increase throughput for tumour cell invasion assays
- Allows automation of assays with simplified and non-destructive fluorescence detection
- Saves time and labour screening for prospective anti-metastatic compounds
Corning® BioCoat™ Matrigel® invasion chambers enable studies of metastatic potential of tumour cells; expression of matrix metalloproteinase on the surface of invasive tumour cells; inhibition of metastasis by ECM components or antineoplastic drugs (i.e. Taxol®); altered expression of cell surface proteins in metastatic cells; and invasion of normal cells, such as embryonic stem cells, cytotrophoblasts, and fibroblasts as well as of multiple cell lines. The Corning® BioCoat™ Matrigel® invasion chamber is an in vitro system for the study of cell invasion through the basement membrane. It consists of Falcon® cell culture inserts containing an 8,0 µm pore-size PET membrane coated with a uniform layer of Corning® Matrigel® matrix.
The Corning® BioCoat™ tumour invasion system is an in vitro system for the study of tumour cell invasion through the basement membrane. It consists of Corning® FluoroBlok™ multiwell insert plates containing an 8,0 µm pore size Corning® FluoroBlok™ membrane coated with a uniform layer of Corning® Matrigel® basement membrane matrix. The Corning® Matrigel® matrix occludes the pores of the Corning® FluoroBlok™ membrane, blocking non-invasive cells from migrating through the membrane.