For sampling bulk goods, cross-sectional samples can be taken from different sample depths. Suitable for use with a range of sample substrates from fine powder to coarse grain. Multi sampler has three or five separate chambers for taking samples at multiple depths in one action. Uno sampler has one chamber for taking a sample at one specified depth. All layer sampler has no chambers, three or five inlets and this allows one sample to be taken at multiple depths. Jumbo sampler has no chambers and three, five or seven inlets; with a 50 mm tube diameter this is ideal for larger grain sizes and quantities.
- Easy to clean, removable tip
- Colour coding (Multi and Uno samplers)
- Ultra-pure materials: Stainless steel V4A (1.4404)/AISI 316 L, PTFE or aluminium
- 3 lengths from 550 mm to 1500 mm, Jumbo up to 2500 mm
- Samplers have smallest possible gap between inner and outer tubes