The Microlab® 600 dual syringe diluter is a semi-automated liquid handling instrument capable of dilutions up to 1: 50000 in a single step. The precision stepper motors provide exceptional positional accuracy across the range of Hamilton bubble-free prime (BFP) syringes from 10 µl to 50 ml volumes. The inert fluid path and the diluent washing of the the tubing between each sample, minimises carry-over for even the most sensitive techniques. The basic controller features a quick start and run screen for priming and programming the diluent and sample volumes, and the controller also displays the graphic pump status with animations of the fluid path and pump status.
- Save time and avoid wasted buffer during sample preparation
- Positive-displacement system provides better than 99% accuracy
- Improve reproducibility whilst simplifying compliance to GLP/GMP, FDA, EPA and ISO
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration
- Large touch screen display with tilt for optimum viewing and the capability to wall mount
- Bubble-free prime syringe plunger tip eliminates dead volume in the syringe termination, decreasing the number of required priming cycles
Advanced controller option:
Wizards and favourites menu - used to quickly recall frequently used wizard set-ups
Custom method programming - for custom applications that are not covered by the standard Wizards
2 GB capacity for method storage - store, archive and share methods written to the memory card
Software upgrades - downloadable online
For details of the Microlab® 600 Dispenser please contact your local Avantor sales office.
Informace o dodávce: Diluters are supplied complete with the Concorde hand probe, universal valves, fill/dispense tubing, accessory holder, country-specific power cord and the choice of two syringes. If no syringes are specified at the time of order, a 2,5 ml and 250 µl syringe will be supplied.
Pozor: If you do not want the standard syringes and you are using web order, please add the syringe product numbers in the Special Instructions field before you submit the order.