The Wheaton® R2P™ 2.0 roller culture apparatus is designed to allow for the development and growth of cultured cells from research to production quantities without having to change equipment and revalidate protocols. The R2P™ 2.0 system utilises computerised measurement of the actual bottle speed and allows networking for up to 255 units. Applications include: Viruses for vaccines or related studies; proteins, enzymes; antibodies; live cell assays.
- Robust touch screen interface that is easy to view from a distance
- Readily recognised icons for intuitive navigation
- Digitally controlled maintenance-free motor accurate to 0,01 rpm
- Capable of remote interface and monitoring through SCADA systems
- Multiple decking and capacity configurations available for process flexibility
Two deck configurations are available. Production spacing with 152 mm between decks maximises use of incubator space, whilst modular spacing with 181 mm betweem decks allows easier removal and replacement of bottles, reducing disruption to cells. Systems with five placement areas per deck allow use with an upright incubator, whilst eight place systems are designed for large scale production installations.
Informace o dodávce: Other configurations are available as are retrofit kits to update old systems. Please contact your local VWR sales office for further details.