The CentriVap micro IR vacuum concentrator has a very small footprint and therefore fits in tight spaces. It is ideal for small samples such as DNA and small throughput in molecular biology, proteomics, genomics, genetics, cell biology and drug discovery labs.
- Transparent infrared (IR) glass lid directs heat to the samples to speed evaporation and reduces cross contamination from condensation
- Built-in PTFE-coated diaphragm pump with ultimate vacuum of 160 mBar and displacement capacity of 5,5 liters/minute
- With micro IR strobe light to view samples while the rotor is spinning
- LCD for programming and actual temperature/time display
- Microprocessor-controlled programming for run time
Objednávacie informácie: The CentriVap micro IR is supplied with rotor for 24×1,5 ml microcentrifuge tubes, CentriZap micro IR strobe light, built-in diaphragm pump and glass trap (75 ml). Sample tubes need to be ordered separately.