These systems use vacuum along with heat and vortex motion to help speed evaporation and provide an alternative to traditional centrifugal evaporation methods. The systems may be used with a broad range of aggressive chemicals. Heat is supplied by a dry block heating system that, unlike water baths, adds no potential source of contamination and requires no maintenance.
- Fast evaporation rates; water evaporates at a rate up to 0,75 ml/minute/tube
- Microprocessor controlled 1000 W dry block heating system up to +100 °C
- Microprocessor controlled vacuum level speeds evaporation
- PTFE-coated aluminium chamber, glass lid with Lexan® shield
- Up to nine different user-set programs, each with different parameter set points, may be stored in memory
- Parameters of time, heat, vortex speed and vacuum may be set
- Easy to read LCD display
The RapidVap® can accommodate seven different, interchangeable accessory sample blocks holding sample volumes from just a few millilitres to as large as 450 millilitres. As many as 110 each of 12 or 13 mm tubes may be loaded at once. Additional blocks accommodate various tube types including conical centrifuge tubes and scintillation vials.
Maintenance-free, microprocessor controlled motor provides smooth variable power, to drive the vortex motion up to 1000 min⁻¹.
Ideal for preparation of samples in a variety of applications including drug discovery, agrichemistry, mycology testing and environmental analysis.
Informace o dodávce: Requires vacuum pump, block and glassware. Please contact your local VWR sales office for details of suitable vacuum pumps.