DNA transfection reagent for virus production, PEIpro®Dodávateľ: Polyplus-transfection
- Optimised for large scale Transient Gene Expression for virus production
- Increased viral titers compared to other PEIs
- Perfectly suitable for the development of bioproduction processes
- Free of animal-origin components
- Well characterised and lot release tested linear PEI
- Reliable and secure supply
- Can also be used for large scale protein production
PEIpro® undergoes full chemical testing and is compliant with the regulatory guidelines for raw materials used in bioproduction. The reagent is supplied with advanced quality controls including a specific transfection efficiency test that ensures excellent lot-to-lot consistency, and an implied license statement.
PEIpro® is fully synthetic and free of any component of animal-origin. The quality of PEIpro® is continuously assessed and documented during manufacturing with the appropriate control testings. Further systematic lot management and release testing is performed for each lot produced. A qualified transfection assay ensures reliability and reproducibility of the transfection efficiency under conditions suitable for biomanufacturing. PEIpro® undergoes sterility, mycoplasma and bacterial endotoxin testing according to pharmacopoeia standards.