Made especially for use with beakers and waterbaths, these space-saving racks are ideal for small quantities of tubes and for use in cell culture laboratories.
- Buoyant TPX® brand polymethylpentene with tiny bubbles throughout for additional buoyancy
- Insert tubes from the top and easily remove them by pressing the rack down on the bench
- Withstands boiling for 30 minutes at 100 °C (212 °F)
- Steam autoclavable at 121 °C (250 °F)
- Leg length: 19 mm (³/₄"); thickness: 6,4 mm (¼")
Perfect for incubating microtubes in a beaker of water.