Ambient measurements or monitoring of laboratory equipment.
- Easy to read display of monitored setpoints directly on module
- Wireless data transmission (868 MHz): No wiring or rebuilding required for installation
- Fully integrated open software: Data can easily be exported to Excel, Word or PDF
- Safety signal transfer: Automatic signal recognition makes it possible to use each module as repeater
- Accessible anywhere via the internet with Smart-Vue client software
These instruments safeguard the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring and reporting critical conditions, such as temperature, relative humidity, CO₂ percentage and differential pressure. They can be used in highly controlled environments, pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories, as well as in storage areas. If high/low setpoints are reached, notifications are immediately sent to the user by means of the chosen alert method (visual siren, fax, telephone, email or text messaging).
Certifikácie: Traceability to 21 CFR part 11
Objednávacie informácie: More modules for monitoring CO₂, pressure, mA analogue output signals and dry contact inputs are available. Please contact your local VWR representative for further information on models and additional accessories.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with a module, sensor, 3,6 V lithium battery, mounting holder with Velcro, magnet & hardware, CD ROM with software drivers and user manuals. Repeater (optional), receiver (required) and alarm systems need to be ordered separately.
Pozor: * Alarm system equipped with integrated 3,6 V lithium battery for memory back-up, prevents loss of data when power fails.