Maxima™ Reverse Transcriptase is an advanced enzyme derived by in vitro evolution of M-MuLV RT for RT-qPCR application. The enzyme features high thermostability, robustness and increased synthesis rates in RT-qPCR. The Maxima™ Reverse Transcriptase is capable of cDNA synthesis at elevated temperatures (50 to 60 °C) and completion of the reverse transcription reaction in 15 to 30 minutes. The use of this enzyme in combination with Maxima™ qPCR Master Mixes ensures high specificity, sensitivity and wide linear range of two step RT-qPCR. Applications include first strand cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, and RT-qPCR.
- Thermostable – 90% active after incubation at 50 °C for 60 minutes in a reaction mixture
- Active up to 60 °C
- High yields of full-length cDNA as long as 20 kb
- Efficient – complete cDNA synthesis in 15 to 30 minutes
- Incorporates modified nucleotides
- Developed through in vitro evolution
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with 5X RT Buffer.