DyNAmo™ qPCR Kits offer excellent performance in detection and quantitation of DNA and RNA sequences from various sources. The DyNAmo™ qPCR Kit family features optimised kits for fast and conventional qPCR. Kits utilising either SYBR® Green or probe chemistries for various platforms are available. All DyNAmo™ qPCR Kits are provided as convenient 2X master mixes - only template and primers need to be added.
- Minimised risk of pipetting errors during reaction set up
- Also beneficial when using white reaction vessels
- Extremely fast protocols due to combined annealing and extension step of only 15 seconds
- Specific and sensitive detection of a wide range of template concentrations
- dUTP included in the 2X master mix allows the use of UNG for prevention of carry-over contamination
- Licensed for qPCR
DyNAmo™ ColorFlash qPCR Kits are a superior choice for fast, quantitative real time analysis. DyNAmo™ ColorFlash qPCR Kits are designed to ease qPCR set up and minimise errors by providing a simple way to track pipetting of reaction components.
DyNAmo™ ColorFlash qPCR Kits utilise a 2X master mix supplemented with a blue dye, and a separate sample buffer containing a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green. Using this multicolour system, pipetting of both the master mix and the sample can be easily monitored. This significantly decreases the risk for pipetting errors during reaction set up, even when using white reaction vessels. The dyes do not affect the specificity or sensitivity of qPCR assays.
Informace o dodávce: All DyNAmo™ ColorFlash qPCR probe-based kits include 2X master mix with blue dye (containing Hot Start version of a modified Tbr DNA polymerase, optimised PCR buffer, 5 mM MgCl₂, dNTP mix including dUTP), 40X sample buffer solution with yellow dye, and 50X ROX passive reference dye.