GeneJET™ Whole Blood RNA Purification Mini Kit is designed for rapid and efficient purification of high quality total RNA from whole blood and related body fluids. The kit utilises silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for expensive resins, toxic phenol-chloroform extractions, or time-consuming alcohol precipitation. The standard procedure takes less than 15 minutes. The purified high quality RNA can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, such as RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting, and other RNA-based analysis.
- Efficient: Up to 1,8 µg of total RNA from 500 µl of human blood
- Convenient: Spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Pure: RNA pure from enzyme inhibitors, proteins, ready to use in all demanding applications; validated in cDNA synthesis and quantitative RT-PCR
- Fast and simple: Procedure takes less than 15 minutes and does not involve organic extraction or differential RBC lysis
- Compatible: Suitable for wide variety of samples, including human and animal blood treated with EDTA, citrate or heparin, buffy coat, bone marrow, and related body fluids
Informace o dodávce: Each kit includes lysis buffer, Wash Buffer 1 (concentrated), Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated), water (nuclease-free), GeneJET™ RNA purification columns (pre-assembled with collection tubes), and collection tubes (1,5 and 2 ml).